Building a Firm Foundation for S&OP Success
Tired of the headaches associated with Sales & Operations Planning? You aren't the only one ready to strengthen your S&OP process. According to Gartner Research, 65% of companies plan to move beyond basic spreadsheets and invest in S&OP tools in the next two years.
The experts at John Galt Solutions can help you build the foundation for collecting the input required for forecasting and inventory planning success. Join us on Wednesday, March 30 from 2:00 – 3:00 pm EDT to learn how to streamline the S&OP process.
During the webinar we'll discuss:
• Industry trends showing increased focus on the S&OP process
• Using the ForecastX Wizard to forecast and review demand
• How to create and use the S&OP report from ForecastX Wizard
• Applying foolproof tools to collect forecasting info from your sales team
• How to leverage the Atlas Planning Suite to enable more advanced S&OP processes.
ForecastX Wizard and Atlas Planning users will benefit. Register now for this free event!
Contact John Galt today at 312-701-9026 to learn more.
Complimentary Research on Sales & Operations Planning
Is your organization struggling to overcome ineffective S&OP processes? Join the club!
A new Gartner report surveyed S&OP leaders to find out how companies go beyond traditional S&OP methodologies that define the supply chain process used to balance demand and supply. To achieve highly productive S&OP, these companies change not only the process and technology, but more importantly address ownership, culture, core beliefs and even the name of the process itself.
Download this free report now.