Fundamentals of Demand Planning
The key to effective planning is having a solid foundation
to build on. By effectively planning for future demand you will be able
to add significant value to your company’s profitability and bottom line.
John Galt’s Basics of Demand
Planning Class provides the foundation that you will need to develop
a robust and comprehensive demand planning process.
This class will provide background and capabilities
in the following areas:
- Presents the basics of building a base line
forecasts and obtaining feedback from key process participants.
- Provides methods for linking demand planning to sales
and revenue growth by incorporating pricing and financial targets into
the planning process.
- Identifies key points of view that must be taken
into account and managed to ensure that accountability and feedback
are maintained throughout the process.
- Demonstrates the importance of managing events and
promotions to ensure profitable increases in overall demand.
- Delivers sample templates for managing and tracking
- Provides an understanding of the importance of hierarchical
management and sales forecasting at different levels within your business
Upon completing this class you will have a thorough
grounding in the basics of demand planning and be able to begin implementing
a demand planning process within your organization.
for more information.